TODAY
The boys and I returned from the bank and Sam's Club about half an hour ago. They did very well. They usually behave very well whenever we go out. A lady working at Sam's Club came up to me and asked if they had been good today... They received a cookie each from the bakery. That is the third place that we have been to where kids get a cookie each from the bakery. Target and Walmart do that too. I think that is so nice. They had a few different kinds to choose from at Sam's Club but they got the kind that was the least messy. They enjoyed those cookies and said 'thank you' to the lady. Before I left I bought a cinnamon pretzel at the little eating place there. I love those pretzels. They are very inexpensive and tasty (big too). When we left Jonathan and Max saw a police officer by the exit and they both went 'Hi... How are you?'... How cute!
Jag och barnen kom nyss hem fran att ha utrattat ett par arenden. Det ar valdigt fint ute i dag sa i eftermiddag ska vi ga till lekparken. I gar gick vi pa en promenad men det var sa kallt ute att vi inte stannade ute sa lange. Vi handlade i morse och barnen fick var sin kaka i en affar. Vi har nu varit i tre olika affarer dar barn far var sin kaka gratis. Det tycker jag ar trevligt. Bade Max och Jonathan ar tacksamma och sager 'tack'. Hoppas att alla hemma mar fint!
The boys and I returned from the bank and Sam's Club about half an hour ago. They did very well. They usually behave very well whenever we go out. A lady working at Sam's Club came up to me and asked if they had been good today... They received a cookie each from the bakery. That is the third place that we have been to where kids get a cookie each from the bakery. Target and Walmart do that too. I think that is so nice. They had a few different kinds to choose from at Sam's Club but they got the kind that was the least messy. They enjoyed those cookies and said 'thank you' to the lady. Before I left I bought a cinnamon pretzel at the little eating place there. I love those pretzels. They are very inexpensive and tasty (big too). When we left Jonathan and Max saw a police officer by the exit and they both went 'Hi... How are you?'... How cute!
Jag och barnen kom nyss hem fran att ha utrattat ett par arenden. Det ar valdigt fint ute i dag sa i eftermiddag ska vi ga till lekparken. I gar gick vi pa en promenad men det var sa kallt ute att vi inte stannade ute sa lange. Vi handlade i morse och barnen fick var sin kaka i en affar. Vi har nu varit i tre olika affarer dar barn far var sin kaka gratis. Det tycker jag ar trevligt. Bade Max och Jonathan ar tacksamma och sager 'tack'. Hoppas att alla hemma mar fint!

5 Comments:
At 5:05 PM ,
Serena said...
That is really nice. The bakery that used to be a few blocks away would do that with little kids, but would give them donut holes rather than cookies.
I can just picture the boys saying thank you and greeting the policeman and asking how he was -- so adorable!
At 7:44 PM ,
Jacque said...
How come I never get free cookies? Maybe I'm not cute enough.
At 9:23 PM ,
Serena said...
Jacque, you're very cute and I'd give you free cookies anytime! :)
At 2:42 PM ,
Anonymous said...
you're too old... just kidding
At 1:20 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Seriously, they only give free cookies to people 34 and under.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home