WEEKEND
Another weekend is here! Great! I have no idea what the weather will be like but hopefully it will be beautiful. I am now beginning to look forward to warmer weather. I have had the boys out quite a bit but it will be so much more fun to let them out when the weather is warm. I am looking forward to having them play in the backyard. They have so much fun together those little rascals. This year I am not going to plant too many plants. I will probably plant some pansies some time in March. We will also make sure that Max has a sand box in the backyard. He loves to sit and play in the veggie garden...
Max and I spent last night here at the Eichman household. Dusty (Carson's friend) is visiting from Florida. He came up last Sunday to visit his parents who live in the Tulsa area. He came down to Norman yesterday afternoon and I thought it would be more fun for them to be home alone without having Max and me there. They have not seen each other since 2005. They both like to watch movies and listen to music. They went to Hastings and rented 'Arrested Development' which they watched until 1 o'clock this morning. They thought it was hilarious!
Max slept through the night which was great. So did I (I fell asleep watching HGTV). The boys seemed to love Dusty. He showed them his camera and spoke to them for the longest time this morning when they came over to visit. I can tell that he is very good with kids. He worked as a nanny at one point!
Have a great weekend everyone! Carson is working this weekend and on Monday he is leaving for a conference. We will miss him but he will be home on Thursday night. That means we have something to look forward to nex week (him coming home, I mean). =)
Another weekend is here! Great! I have no idea what the weather will be like but hopefully it will be beautiful. I am now beginning to look forward to warmer weather. I have had the boys out quite a bit but it will be so much more fun to let them out when the weather is warm. I am looking forward to having them play in the backyard. They have so much fun together those little rascals. This year I am not going to plant too many plants. I will probably plant some pansies some time in March. We will also make sure that Max has a sand box in the backyard. He loves to sit and play in the veggie garden...
Max and I spent last night here at the Eichman household. Dusty (Carson's friend) is visiting from Florida. He came up last Sunday to visit his parents who live in the Tulsa area. He came down to Norman yesterday afternoon and I thought it would be more fun for them to be home alone without having Max and me there. They have not seen each other since 2005. They both like to watch movies and listen to music. They went to Hastings and rented 'Arrested Development' which they watched until 1 o'clock this morning. They thought it was hilarious!
Max slept through the night which was great. So did I (I fell asleep watching HGTV). The boys seemed to love Dusty. He showed them his camera and spoke to them for the longest time this morning when they came over to visit. I can tell that he is very good with kids. He worked as a nanny at one point!
Have a great weekend everyone! Carson is working this weekend and on Monday he is leaving for a conference. We will miss him but he will be home on Thursday night. That means we have something to look forward to nex week (him coming home, I mean). =)

3 Comments:
At 4:43 PM ,
Serena said...
What a great wife you are Marie! I'm sure Carson enjoyed his time with his friend. I love "Arrested Development" and wish it was still on the air -- such a quirky, funny show!
I look forward to the warmer weather also and to our next big yard project, which will involve redoing the front yard landscaping and taking down the deck and building a much more attractive one. We're thinking about selling in another year or so and need to get it looking really good!
You have a great weekend too. : )
At 3:31 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I already think you have a very cute house! But it is fun to work in the yard!
At 4:06 PM ,
Serena said...
Thanks Marie -- I do like our house, but there's always room for improvement and projects. I remember someone telling me after we bought our house that when you own a home you are never done and that is so true! : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home