SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HEATH
It was such a shock yesterday to find out that Heath Ledger passed away. That is very sad. According to people (random people) in Soho (where he lived) he was often seen carrying his two-year-old daughter Matilda on his shoulders. What a terrible loss. His ex-girlfriend (Michelle Williams) was in Trollhattan, Sweden (only 10 minutes away from Vanerborg) when she heard the news. She was making a movie there and her daughter was with her. They left yesterday to go back home to the States. I feel so bad for everyone. I liked Heath Ledger. He seemed different than the typical Hollywood star. He did not love fame but he loved acting.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    I blogged about him yesterday right after I found out the news when I got home from work. I was so shocked because of how young he was and I'd never heard anything in the tabloids about him having trouble in his life, so it was totally unexpected. So, so sad!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home