Elmo's Potty Time: Sesame Street
This is Elmo's daddy singing! He is way cool. Both Jonathan and Max are enjoying the DVD!
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.
4 Comments:
At 6:26 PM ,
Jacque said...
So do you sing that song around the house with the boys? We used to sing, "Yes, I'm going to the potty, potty!"
At 10:38 AM ,
Serena said...
My things have changed since Brenna and Griffin were that age! We didn't have potty songs then! : )
At 1:46 PM ,
Anonymous said...
It is so fun to watch the DVD. Sesame Street makes it so amusing and cute!
At 9:46 PM ,
Serena said...
I do love Elmo, Kermit and Miss Piggy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home