SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

E-CLUB
I joined the Red Robin e-club yesterday morning so I will be able to get a burger for free. For my birthday! I really like Red Robin but have only been there about four times. It can get expensive to eat there (unless your name is Jacque Braun)...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger Serena said...

    The Red Robin e-club has quite a growing membership I see! : )

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes!

     
  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger Jacque said...

    Maybe my luck will rub off on you!! ;)

     
  • At 10:41 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    Jacque, I didn't know you were a chimney sweep?! :) (I hope I didn't make one of those "old people" jokes that no one got!). Let me know if you didn't and I'll be happy to explain. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home