THE BOYS
Max and Jonathan both like music. Whenever we drive somewhere we always listen to music (usually the radio). When a good song comes on I see them move their heads back and forth, up and down. They move pretty well with the music. There is one song (I like it too) with the words 'kiss kiss' in it that they love. They laugh and giggle whenever they hear it. Carson finally realized why they like it so much. It never really occurred to Malin and me... The word 'kiss' in English means 'pee' in Swedish. So of course they will love a song about 'pee pee'... Those little boys... =)
Max and Jonathan both like music. Whenever we drive somewhere we always listen to music (usually the radio). When a good song comes on I see them move their heads back and forth, up and down. They move pretty well with the music. There is one song (I like it too) with the words 'kiss kiss' in it that they love. They laugh and giggle whenever they hear it. Carson finally realized why they like it so much. It never really occurred to Malin and me... The word 'kiss' in English means 'pee' in Swedish. So of course they will love a song about 'pee pee'... Those little boys... =)

4 Comments:
At 9:27 PM ,
Serena said...
Oh, that is sooo funny!! I didn't know boys started with "potty humor" that young! lol : )
It's great that they're into music appreciation already! :)
At 9:35 PM ,
Jacque said...
Those boys are the cutest little guys ever! They need to come and visit me!
At 10:36 AM ,
Anonymous said...
They will see you soon, Jacque. Please say hello to President Clinton from me. I have to admit. I wish I could see him too... I am a tiny bit jealous.
At 11:17 AM ,
Serena said...
Yes, Marie, the envy bug has bitten me as well. I'll have to check the Lawrence University schedule to see if anyone interesting is coming to speak. The last time I went there was over 3 years ago when David Sedaris was here (one of my favorite authors) and I got a front row seat and he autographed my book. He is the funniest person ever and I was so excited to be able to meet him!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home