LOVE
What I miss A LOT from home... Salty liquorice! The saltier the better! In a perfect world I would be able to walk down to a 'kiosk' and buy a bag full of all kinds of salty licorice. I have liked it ever since I was little. Nothing makes me as happy as a 'black' bag of candy...
Wikipedia explains: 'Salty liquorice is somewhat of an acquired taste and is not generally appreciated outside of Scandinavia, Northern Germany and the Netherlands. Salty liquorice is not readily available in the rest of the world[citation needed], although the Sweden-based furniture chain IKEA sells it among their small assortment of typical Swedish food products.[citation needed] It is also sold at ethnic food stores and by mail order in the U.S.
What I miss A LOT from home... Salty liquorice! The saltier the better! In a perfect world I would be able to walk down to a 'kiosk' and buy a bag full of all kinds of salty licorice. I have liked it ever since I was little. Nothing makes me as happy as a 'black' bag of candy...

Wikipedia explains: 'Salty liquorice is somewhat of an acquired taste and is not generally appreciated outside of Scandinavia, Northern Germany and the Netherlands. Salty liquorice is not readily available in the rest of the world[citation needed], although the Sweden-based furniture chain IKEA sells it among their small assortment of typical Swedish food products.[citation needed] It is also sold at ethnic food stores and by mail order in the U.S.

2 Comments:
At 8:52 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I want some now! The extra salty ones of course.
At 10:39 PM ,
Serena said...
My lips are puckering from the salt as I read this post! I must go in search of my water bottle! lol :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home