SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HOSPITAL
First of all... Congratulations to Kim and Sandro! They are now the proud parents of a baby girl. Her full name is Abrianna Renee. She is VERY cute. As you may have read on Malin's blog we went to the hospital Monday night to visit. Kim was not feeling very well but we spent some time with Sandro. He had the look of a very proud parent. =)

The boys and I went to the hospital this morning to visit Kim and the baby. Kim's dad was also there. He entertained the boys. They behaved very well and they both got up in the stroller when I told them it was time to leave. Kim was feeling much better. She also had a C-section so I know how she must be feeling. She is going home tomorrow. How exciting to come home with a brand new bundle of joy. When Carson and I brought Max home on May 7th 2006 the first thing I saw by the house was the text 'Welcome home Max' on the driveway. That image will stay in my head forever. Carson did a great job with the chalk. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home