SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, September 24, 2007

FACEBOOK
I have been obsessed with something new (to me anyway) lately. Facebook. I have heard about Facebook before but I never really looked into it. Then last week Malin called me and told me she found an old friend via Facebook. I was thrilled. I could not believe it. I have not seen my friend since 1993 (after I graduated High School/Gymnasiet). Anyway, I love Facebook! So if I am absent from my blog you know where to find me! Simply go to www.facebook.com

7 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jacque and I have Facebook accounts too. I'm afraid I'm so obsessed with my blog that I only check my Facebook account occasionally. I'm "friends" with Brenna and a few of her friends so we leave comments for one another and I like to look at the photos they post on there. : )

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I felt the same way about a week ago. But when I discovered facebook I was afraid I would start ignoring my blog...

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's why I'm not Facebook much either Malin -- I can really only devote so much time to being onthe computer, so I'm afraid Facebook takes a backseat to my blog and my email. Not that I don't enjoy getting on Facebook, but I like my blog more. : )

     
  • At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry! I did it again! I meant to say "Marie" rather than Malin in my last post -- I've been so frazzled lately! :)

     
  • At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No need to worry, dear Serena! I even call my husband by the wrong name at times...

     
  • At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you for being so understanding and I'm glad I'm not alone. : ) (I even call the kids by the cats' names and vice-versa sometimes)...

     
  • At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Exactly! I do the same thing ALL THE TIME!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home