SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Friday, September 07, 2007

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
This week has gone by rather quickly. Probably because of Labor Day last Monday. Tomorrow we are going up to the base for Family Day. Last year it rained and the spouse flights were cancelled. You may recall my disappointment. I had been looking forward to flying on a C-130 (Hercules). Hopefully the rain will stay away tomorrow (although it is supposed to rain). I would like to fly on a C-130 before all of them are gone. Thank you very much, Governor Henry. I think Malin and Jonathan are joing Max and me. The boys will have a lot of fun looking at the planes. And playing games etc. I will have Carson take some photos of all of us that I will post on my blog some time this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home