GOODBYE
Yesterday was a sad day and the end of an era. The last three planes (C-130 Hercules) left the Oklahoma Air National Guard Base. I knew it would be sad for everyone to see them go. Carson came home in the evening and was 'blue'. The planes have been at the base for 28 years. Carson deployed with those planes. Carson has been talking about 'his planes' ever since the day we met. I will miss them but at least they will all be together...
http://www.newsok.com/video/brightcove/?bctid=1184759256&bclid=1111621424
Yesterday was a sad day and the end of an era. The last three planes (C-130 Hercules) left the Oklahoma Air National Guard Base. I knew it would be sad for everyone to see them go. Carson came home in the evening and was 'blue'. The planes have been at the base for 28 years. Carson deployed with those planes. Carson has been talking about 'his planes' ever since the day we met. I will miss them but at least they will all be together...
http://www.newsok.com/video/brightcove/?bctid=1184759256&bclid=1111621424

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home