We are leaving this afternoon! Kansas here we come! I like going to Kansas. It may not be the most 'happening' place on earth but I like it a lot. It is nice to get away. Yesterday I spent part of my evening doing laundry and packing. Max has his own little suitcase. Carson bought it at Target last year and it is so cute! Chris is coming down from Nebraska (where they live now) with baby Daniel, Sarah and Suzy. Karl and Ben are staying home. I am looking forward to seeing little Daniel. I am also looking forward to everyone meeting Max. They have only seen photos of him. We are coming back some time on Sunday! I will post some photos when we are back home!
Previous Posts
- DYLANYesterday I looked after another baby boy. Hi...
- LAST WEEKENDOK! I am still alive and well! I simpl...
- HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!This week has gone by rat...
- SECADAHere are some photos of a secada that we saw...
- MORNING GLORIESLook at 'my' morning glories! I tho...
- MORMOR OCH MORFAR! (These are photos I promised my...
- DUCK PONDToday we are going to the Duck Pond here ...
- GRATTIS PA FODELSEDAGEN, PAPPA!Today is a big day!...
- OUI am so happy and excited for Carson! He is at t...
- The Pride of OklahomaThis is a wonderful time of t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
At 2:15 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Have fun Marie!
At 5:08 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Have a safe and enjoyable visit! Where in Kansas are you going -- Scott lived in Topeka, KS for awhile (before I met him).
At 1:53 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hillsboro is the name of the town. It is north of Wichita (can't remember how far north) but not too far. We know some people in Topeka, KS!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home