DYLAN
Yesterday I looked after another baby boy. His name is Dylan and he is 14 months old. He is very cute! Dylan and his mom (Elena) came over a couple of days ago to play with Max and Jonathan (and to get to know them better). We all had a very good time. Dylan was very sad when Elena left but he was happier after a while. I am watching him again next Tuesday which I am looking forward to. The boys liked Dylan too. Jonathan kept saying 'Dylan, Dylan' when Dylan was napping. I guess they kind of missed him. I think we all may get together for a play-date too. They live up in Oklahoma City (in the beautiful old area close to down-town).
Yesterday I looked after another baby boy. His name is Dylan and he is 14 months old. He is very cute! Dylan and his mom (Elena) came over a couple of days ago to play with Max and Jonathan (and to get to know them better). We all had a very good time. Dylan was very sad when Elena left but he was happier after a while. I am watching him again next Tuesday which I am looking forward to. The boys liked Dylan too. Jonathan kept saying 'Dylan, Dylan' when Dylan was napping. I guess they kind of missed him. I think we all may get together for a play-date too. They live up in Oklahoma City (in the beautiful old area close to down-town).

1 Comments:
At 4:16 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I didn't know they live in Oklahoma City! I like Elena. She's nice. I'm glad it worked out with the boys. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home