WORK OUT
I am very proud of Malin and Jacque who go to the gym! They have been going for a while now and they seem to enjoy it very much! I do not go to the gym but I get a different kind of work-out. I go for a walk with the boys every day. I walk in my neighborhood too (which is a bit more exhausting since the roads go up and down). The other day I came back home from a walk and told Carson (who was home from work) that I was tired. He reminded me that every time I take the boys out for a walk I push over 60 pounds. That is true. I never thought about that! It is kind of exhausting! But fun too, of course. Yesterday Jonathan and Max played with a pitcher and a whisk in the stroller. Plus they were playing with a toy that palyed music. I am sure it looked kind of amusing.
I am very proud of Malin and Jacque who go to the gym! They have been going for a while now and they seem to enjoy it very much! I do not go to the gym but I get a different kind of work-out. I go for a walk with the boys every day. I walk in my neighborhood too (which is a bit more exhausting since the roads go up and down). The other day I came back home from a walk and told Carson (who was home from work) that I was tired. He reminded me that every time I take the boys out for a walk I push over 60 pounds. That is true. I never thought about that! It is kind of exhausting! But fun too, of course. Yesterday Jonathan and Max played with a pitcher and a whisk in the stroller. Plus they were playing with a toy that palyed music. I am sure it looked kind of amusing.

3 Comments:
At 12:37 PM ,
Anonymous said...
That's definitely a good work-out Marie, especially because you're not walking on a level grade. Even not pushing a stroller I've read and been told that you should change the terrain and grade of your walks to give yourself a variety in your walks and to challenge yourself. I'd say pushing 60 pounds worth of children and stroller is pretty challenging, so you should be pretty proud of that! I'm sure the sight of the boys playing with kitchenware was a rather amusing thing to see! : )
At 3:09 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hi hi, I think so!
At 6:20 PM ,
Anonymous said...
you don't go to the gym but you still work out.that's hard work.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home