You may not be able to tell... but the fabrics are different:

This chair has the old fabric on it.
The new fabric is the same kind of fabric that I used for that other chair I have been working on. I used it for the cushion.
Here is that other chair. I took it apart and finished the seat. I made a slip cover for it.
I still need to finish the chair. Hopefully I will get to it this week! P.S. If you double click you can see the table better!

This chair has the old fabric on it.
The new fabric is the same kind of fabric that I used for that other chair I have been working on. I used it for the cushion.
Here is that other chair. I took it apart and finished the seat. I made a slip cover for it.
I still need to finish the chair. Hopefully I will get to it this week! P.S. If you double click you can see the table better!

3 Comments:
At 9:15 AM ,
Jacque said...
I love your chairs Marie! They're great!
At 9:35 AM ,
Marie Wiens said...
=) It occurred to me yesterday that I have been mentioning them quite a bit! I felt a bit bad about that... But I am so glad you like them!
At 3:28 PM ,
Serena said...
No reason to feel bad! You do great work and I love seeing other people's projects and how they are progressing! ; )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home