SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Here is a photo of the buffet. For some reason, something happened with the photo of the table and chairs... But you can kind of see the table in the picture...

6 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    I enlarged the photo and the buffet and what I can see of the table are beautiful pieces. I like that they're a simple design and real wood. Totally off topic, but is that a kitty in the bottom part of the picture? It looked the back of a cat's head with the ears sticking up, but it was hard to tell! I never heard you mention pets in your blog entries, so I wasn't sure. : )

     
  • At 3:53 PM , Blogger Marie Wiens said...

    Oh! That is Lasse, one of our three cats. Lasse is my baby. Carson rescued him from a busy road up in Oklahoma City in 2002. He was only a few weeks old and could not see. He was in the middle of the road but Carson saw him and stopped the car. He is my hero! We also have to other cats, Benny and Nelly (who Carson took in back in 2001 when he lived in his apartment).

     
  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger Jacque said...

    I love your new stuff Marie! It looks great!!!

     
  • At 6:20 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    So you're not only a lover of beautiful heirloom furniture and a saver of turtles, but you're also a rescuer of kitties! Plus, like Jacque and Malin, you love projects! I already love Jacque, but I'm liking you and Malin as if I'd met you already! We could definitely get along!

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Marie Wiens said...

    Serena! It would be fun to meet you one day! I am so glad we visit each other's blogs! Instead of penpals we are blogpals!

     
  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    I love having blogpals! And someday I really plan on making a trip to OK -- don't know when but I hope not too long...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home