Things have changed... I do not think I will be able to apply for my citizenship this month. That means I will have to pay a bit more when I do but that is OK... At least I do not have a deadline to meet. I can do this in 2011 if I want to. Or whenever I chose. I think we decided to take care of other things. We are getting Max a Swedish Personal Identification Number (personnummer) and a Swedish passport. It is good that Malin did this for Jonathan already since she can tell me a thing or two. Just thought you should know.
Previous Posts
- CITIZENSHIPThis weekend some time Malin and I will...
- Rain again... But I did get some things done today...
- OFFICIALLY AN LLCBy the way, Mostly Magnets is off...
- Tomorrow is Thursday July 12 and our grandmother's...
- IKEA TRIPOK! The trip to IKEA Frisco was so much f...
- WILLWill Ferrell is on vacation in Sweden right no...
- YESTERDAYYesterday was a fun day! The weather was ...
- Britains Got Talent - A Star Is Born
- Fredrik Kempe
- You have to see this video clip. This is a Swedish...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home