SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, July 16, 2007

TV
Some of you may not know this but I love 'Matlock' on TV. I actually watched the show in Sweden in the early 90's but now I watch it on TBS and Hallmark. I think Andy Griffith is terrific as Matlock! He is so funny! Another show I like to watch is 'Monk' with Tony Shalub. He makes a wonderful Monk ('somewhat' eccentric but likeable). 'Psych' is also back on USA Network now. The season premiere was last Friday (after 'Monk'). It is hilarious! If you have not seen the show you have to give it a shot! It is hilarious. Carson and I both love it. We usually laugh from beginning to end!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM , Blogger Malin said...

    Syrran,
    jag bloggade precis om det och satte in ett clip fran youtube.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home