SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tomorrow is Thursday July 12 and our grandmother's birthday! Her name is Carin (with a C!)Happy Birthday to grandma! Hipp hipp hurra hurra hurra hurra! Tomorrow Curt and Connie may come down to visit. They have a table for us (that used to be Grandma Wiens' table). Her name was Marie Wiens also... Carson's sister and her family have had the table for a while but they are moving and do not have enough room for it anymore. I have no idea what the table looks like but Connie described it as 'Danish modern' which (if the description is correct) sounds like something we would both like. Curt and Connie have been in Iowa for about one week (Carson's sister had a baby boy last Tuesday) and they are going back to Kansas today. They are bringing the table back. I feel bad about them having to drive here with the table but I think they want to see Max. The table is only an excuse... On Saturday evening we have company too. A friend of Carson's (who lives in Texas) is flying in for drill this weekend and he will be staying with us. His name is Dave and looks a bit like Carson. That is bald and with glasses. Just thought you would want to know...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    It's fun to have visitors from out of town that you don't get to see very often! Enjoy! You'll have to post a photo of the table so we can see. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home