SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

THANK YOU
Thank you, Malin, for helping me change the template of my blog!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM , Blogger Jacque said...

    It looks great!

     
  • At 9:33 AM , Blogger Marie Wiens said...

    Thank you! I have been wanting to change the template for a long time... Since the other template was black I wanted something 'softer'! Glad you like it, Willie!

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Malin said...

    No problem Marie. I had to of course ask Jacque again how to do it. It was pretty easy though once I logged on. I just clicked on "Pick new template".
    Malin

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger Jacque said...

    Ha. You're funny. Love, Willie.

     
  • At 3:27 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    Looks great girls! (Both of your new blog templates). Time for a change, eh?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home