SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

TODAY
The boys are napping and I just finished making a number of push pin sets. We have sold a number of items lately and we cannot stop being excited. Every time I see that an item sold I get so happy. We ship all over the US. It makes it even more exciting! Knowing that someone is writing on our note cards or that someone is using our push pins makes everything so exciting! I am going downstairs again! I hear thunder and I think the boys may wake up any minute now!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    I love the website Marie and will be back to make more purchases. All of you are so creative and you're having fun with it in addition to making a business out of it. That's got to be a great feeling creating things that people like enough to want to buy. : )

     
  • At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you Serena! We appreciate your support! We have so much fun with our little shop! So much fun that I tend do neglect blogging... Or visit other people's blogs...

     
  • At 5:25 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    I do miss seeing new blog entries, but I completely understand how immersed you are in your business, especially because you're enjoying it so much. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home