DAD
Yesterday my dad told me about a photograph in the local paper back home. It was an old photograph taken by my late grandfather (Lars Werner). The photograph was of the marching band my dad played in when he was a child. He played the drums. He is sitting in the front row (the fifth person from the right). The photograph was taken in 1955 when dad was 10 years old. I have seen this photograph before and I like it very much. Right click on the picture to see it better. I had some problems enlarging it on my own.
For att se bilden battre hogerk
licka med musknappen!
Yesterday my dad told me about a photograph in the local paper back home. It was an old photograph taken by my late grandfather (Lars Werner). The photograph was of the marching band my dad played in when he was a child. He played the drums. He is sitting in the front row (the fifth person from the right). The photograph was taken in 1955 when dad was 10 years old. I have seen this photograph before and I like it very much. Right click on the picture to see it better. I had some problems enlarging it on my own.
For att se bilden battre hogerk
licka med musknappen!

3 Comments:
At 10:13 PM ,
Serena said...
Neat picture of your dad! I love old photos; they just have this look that current ones can't capture...
At 8:19 AM ,
Anonymous said...
That is true. I also think it is so neat that my grandfather took the picture. He was a photographer.
At 9:15 PM ,
Serena said...
Extra cool!! : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home