DREAM
I am so glad I did not kill anyone... Last night I woke up feeling very nervous. In my dream I killed someone and I was in court waiting for the verdict. It is not as bad as it sounds... The woman I killed was trying to kill me for some reason so I was defending myself. I think I hit her head with something. Anyway... I have had bad dreams before but nothing like this. It seemed very real and it was great waking up from it.
P.S. I am a good person...
I am so glad I did not kill anyone... Last night I woke up feeling very nervous. In my dream I killed someone and I was in court waiting for the verdict. It is not as bad as it sounds... The woman I killed was trying to kill me for some reason so I was defending myself. I think I hit her head with something. Anyway... I have had bad dreams before but nothing like this. It seemed very real and it was great waking up from it.
P.S. I am a good person...

1 Comments:
At 5:51 PM ,
Serena said...
I hate having dreams that are so vivid that you're actually not sure if you were dreaming or if it really happened (unless it's a good dream of course, but then you could just be left feeling really disappointed).
No need to justify that you are a good person, Malin; we know that for sure! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home