YAY! JIPPI!
Guess what? Mom and grandma are coming to visit on the 13th of September. They are staying for three weeks! =) Dad booked the tickets yesterday! We are so excited! I cannot believe it! First we thought that mom was coming alone but a few days we found out that dad was looking at ticket costs for two online. First I thought he meant for him and mom! But no! I am so happy grandma is coming to visit. She has never been in the US before. How happy I am.
MORMOR! Vi kan inte fatta att du och mamma bada kommer pa besok! JATTEKUL! Nu har vi nagot VALDIGT speciellt att se fram emot! Puss och kram hela dan! =)
Guess what? Mom and grandma are coming to visit on the 13th of September. They are staying for three weeks! =) Dad booked the tickets yesterday! We are so excited! I cannot believe it! First we thought that mom was coming alone but a few days we found out that dad was looking at ticket costs for two online. First I thought he meant for him and mom! But no! I am so happy grandma is coming to visit. She has never been in the US before. How happy I am.
MORMOR! Vi kan inte fatta att du och mamma bada kommer pa besok! JATTEKUL! Nu har vi nagot VALDIGT speciellt att se fram emot! Puss och kram hela dan! =)

1 Comments:
At 5:28 PM ,
Serena said...
Great news, Marie! (See my comment on Malin's blog...). : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home