SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

EASTER
I know I have not posted much on my blog lately... I have been busy crafting... We (Mostly Magnets) are very excited about being on Etsy. We have already sold 12 items. Etsy is so cool. Yesterday the three of us (Malin, Jacque and I) went to Office Max and bought envelopes. We have been making different kinds of stationary. It is so much fun coming up with different designs.

Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Hope you have a wonderful holiday! John, Malin and Jonathan are leaving for Houston this afternoon so it will be kind of empty... We have no plans for the weekend... Probably go for a bike ride if the weather permits! Take care everyone!

Glad Pask alla hemma i Svedala! Hoppas ni alla far en trevlig helg! Tank att det ar Skartorsdag i dag! Ha det sa bra! Kramar fran lilla Mig

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    Happy Easter to you and your family too Marie. I read about Malin's plans on her blog. Our office is closed tomorrow and I'm taking Mon. & Tues. off for vacation because the kids are on spring break. I hope we can find something fun to do, plus I would really like to get a couple of small projects done.

    Whatever you end up doing, have a great time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home