CRAFT SHOW
Tomorrow is the craft show! Our very first craft show. I am a little bit nervous but I am excited as well. I am so glad Malin and Jacque will be there with me. =) All of us probably have Mostly Magnets stuff ALL OVER the place. I know I do... We will take photos of our booth and the stuff we sell. I really do not have many expectations. People may buy or they may not. Either way it will be an experience for all of us. And I will be proud of the fact that we actually did it. =)
Tomorrow is the craft show! Our very first craft show. I am a little bit nervous but I am excited as well. I am so glad Malin and Jacque will be there with me. =) All of us probably have Mostly Magnets stuff ALL OVER the place. I know I do... We will take photos of our booth and the stuff we sell. I really do not have many expectations. People may buy or they may not. Either way it will be an experience for all of us. And I will be proud of the fact that we actually did it. =)

2 Comments:
At 7:51 PM ,
Serena said...
How exciting! I have no doubts that you will do well and I know you'll make sales. I wish I could be there for your debut booth sale! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. :)
At 9:22 AM ,
Anonymous said...
jag vill veta allt!
Victoria
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home