SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

MAX AND JONATHAN
Here is a recent photo I took of Max and Jonathan! They are both budding artists! Pay close attention to the picture. They are both using their left hand when they draw. Carson is left-handed (and so is his dad). Kind of fun that both of them seem to be left-handed. I think Max could be either left-or right-handed. I have seen him draw with his right hand too. =)
Titta pa bilden! Bada tva anvander vanster hand!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    That is very cute and at least if they're both left handed they won't get in each other's way! :)

     
  • At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha ha! That is true! =)

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger Victoria and Mark said...

    Hey Malin,
    I have been surfing your blog and it is such a great site. You have captured so many daily memories that your family and friends can treasure later when they grow up. I love blogs and being able to see a glimpse of friends lives. It is a lot of work too I am impressed.
    Mark

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home