ER
Carson went to the ER this morning. The plan was for him to have surgery on April 22 (to have his gall bladder removed) but he has been feeling so bad the past few days that we knew he probably would not be able to wait that long. He is in surgery as I write this. I feel so bad about not being able to be there for him but I will see him soon.
Carson went to the ER this morning. The plan was for him to have surgery on April 22 (to have his gall bladder removed) but he has been feeling so bad the past few days that we knew he probably would not be able to wait that long. He is in surgery as I write this. I feel so bad about not being able to be there for him but I will see him soon.

7 Comments:
At 7:24 AM ,
Victoria and Mark said...
Pooor, POOOR Carson! Hope all is well! VIlken fin blogg du har kära Marie. Vad kul att ha blivit inbjuden hit. Jag har lagt till dig till mina länkar. Har ni nån hemsida till Mostly Magnets eller? Verkligen imponerad av er lilla bild. SOm Stina programmet på slutet, du vet. Kraaaaam
At 1:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Ja absolut! Stina var sjalva ide'n bakom hoppen! Kommer du i hag att den enda personen som inte ville hoppa i slutet av programmet var Mrs Thatcher!
www.mostlymagnets.com
At 5:12 PM ,
Serena said...
Marie, I hope Carson goes through the procedure with no trouble, heals up quickly when he comes home and isn't in anymore pain.
I had a gall bladder attack years ago, and they didn't find any stones, but I was in a lot of pain until whatever caused it passed, so I can imagine how uncomfortable he is.
At 8:17 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Thank you, Serena. He is doing quite well today although he feels uncomfortable from time to time. His gall bladder was twice the size it should be. And it was full. Also, the walls were VERY thin so the nurse told him it was good he came into the hospital when he did. Otherwise it would have ruptured. And that would have been BAD.
At 2:40 AM ,
Eva said...
Marie, I am glad to hear that the surgery went well - get well soon Carson!
At 2:22 PM ,
Serena said...
Wow! Ouch, poor guy! Good thing he went in is right. It's not good to have anything rupture, that's for sure. Glad he's doing well and please give him my get well wishes! : )
At 2:58 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
I will! Thank you all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home