JUMP JUMP (Criss Cross will make you... JUMP JUMP)
I never posted this... You may have seen it already but here it is (just in case you have not)... Jacque did this for our Etsy shop. She did a GREAT job! Who knows how she did it... GREAT! Let me tell you... We jumped MANY times! Malin made it look very easy (she jumped high) and Jacque did not seem tired at all. I was very tired after jumping so many times.
I never posted this... You may have seen it already but here it is (just in case you have not)... Jacque did this for our Etsy shop. She did a GREAT job! Who knows how she did it... GREAT! Let me tell you... We jumped MANY times! Malin made it look very easy (she jumped high) and Jacque did not seem tired at all. I was very tired after jumping so many times.

3 Comments:
At 3:55 PM ,
Eva said...
Love it!
At 5:40 PM ,
Serena said...
I haven't seen this yet! I LOVE it!
At 1:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I am glad, ladies! I have to visit your blogs here soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home