SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, September 03, 2007

DUCK POND
Today we are going to the Duck Pond here in Norman. We are taking Max there for his first visit! So he can feed all the ducks and geese. I cannot believe we have not been there before. It is not that far away! It is right by campus actually. I am sure Max will have a good time! They have done a wonderful job with the park the past few years. It looked kind of neglected for a while! They have cleaned up a lot and planted new trees etc. I found these photos online just a few minutes ago!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That looks like a very pretty park and the ducks were cute! Did Max have fun feeding them?

     
  • At 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Max had a great time! We saw MANY ducks and geese! Some of them were quite loud too! We had a good time there!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home