SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

OU
I am so happy and excited for Carson! He is at the football game right now! My friend Kim called this morning and asked if we wanted to go and watch the game! She and Sandro get season tickets from Bob Stoops (the OU coach!) every season. This year they got two sets. I was so happy. Mainly because I knew that Carson would be SUPER excited! It has been FOREVER since he saw a game (actually went to a game). I told Carson that he should call a friend. I have not been to a game since 1995 but I knew Carson would have a better time with a friend. Someone he could discuss the game with etc. So he called his pilot friend Scott who was equally excited. He came down and they headed over to campus. Carson is usually in a good mood but today he had an extra twinkle in his eye. I am sure he is having the best time! Go OU!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a sweet and thoughtful wife you are! : )

     
  • At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, thank you, Serena.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home