SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Pride of Oklahoma
This is a wonderful time of the year in Norman, Oklahoma! Football season is here and people are so excited! Go Sooners! The first time I ever saw the OU marching band (The Pride of Oklahoma) I was blown away! They are GREAT! Not only do they play without any kind of sheet music (the kind you attach to your instrument/arm). They also march in formation and make it look GREAT! They even run! It is not easy having so many people play at the same time and have it sound good. But The Pride sounds GREAT!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How nice that you're so proud and supportive of your college team and band. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home