CARTER
What makes Carter Oosterhouse extra special? He has outfitted his California apartment with all-stainless Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances. And best of all, Electrolux is a Swedish company!
P.S. Carter used to be a carpenter on TLC's 'Trading Spaces'. That is where I first saw him. You may also have seen him on the 'Today Show' on NBC. Or on HGTV's 'Red Hot & Green'. He is just such a handsome man and I simply had to post a picture of him!
He sure does not need any remodeling himself!
What makes Carter Oosterhouse extra special? He has outfitted his California apartment with all-stainless Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances. And best of all, Electrolux is a Swedish company!
P.S. Carter used to be a carpenter on TLC's 'Trading Spaces'. That is where I first saw him. You may also have seen him on the 'Today Show' on NBC. Or on HGTV's 'Red Hot & Green'. He is just such a handsome man and I simply had to post a picture of him!
He sure does not need any remodeling himself!

1 Comments:
At 6:22 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I have an Electrolux vacuum that's made in Canada -- is that any relation to the Swedish products? And no, he doesn't need ANY remodeling! : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home