I just realized that Matt Damon is in Oklahoma City today! How exciting is that! I had better watch some local news tonight! I looked up his name and the movie title on Wikipedia and this is something I found:
There will be a premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum in downtown Oklahoma City on July 31, 2007, at the Harkins Bricktown Theaters [2] to benefit The Children's Center, located in suburban Bethany. The film will be shown simultaneously on three screens. Star Matt Damon will be at the event to greet guests.
I wish I were a guest!
There will be a premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum in downtown Oklahoma City on July 31, 2007, at the Harkins Bricktown Theaters [2] to benefit The Children's Center, located in suburban Bethany. The film will be shown simultaneously on three screens. Star Matt Damon will be at the event to greet guests.
I wish I were a guest!

4 Comments:
At 3:57 PM ,
Jacque said...
Matt Damon was on "I nside the Actor's Studio" last night. He seems like a very nice, regular guy.
At 10:25 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I like all his movies and I thought it was a scream when he was on Will & Grace and played a straight guy pretending to be gay so he could audition for some gay musical! It was so funny!!! : )
At 10:19 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I know! That was a GREAT episode! I think I like him so much simply because he is a very nice, regular guy! He has managed to maintain a normal life despite his fame.
At 11:46 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I just saw Matt Damon on Letterman the other night and he seems like such a sweet guy! I didn't know he had a step-daughter (he mentioned her in his interview). I didn't know he was married either. I really want to see his new movie. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home