WHERE I WENT TO SCHOOL

This is my very first school. When I was younger the name of it was 'Vargons Skola' but in 1997 the name changed and became 'Rannums Skola' (which actually was the original name of the school). I went to school here from 1st to 6th grade. I loved this school. As you can see there is a new addition to the school. The remodeling was finished last May.
This is 'Huvudnas Skola'. I went here from 7th to 9th grade. This may be what you call Junior High. Not the most attractive school. It needed work back then. And I have a feeling it still does.
This is my high school. Birger Sjoberg Gymnasium (High School). I graduated from this school in 1993.
And this is where I attented the University (HTU). From 1993-1995. And 1999-2000 (after graduating from OU). I really liked this school too. It is located right by the lake.

This is my very first school. When I was younger the name of it was 'Vargons Skola' but in 1997 the name changed and became 'Rannums Skola' (which actually was the original name of the school). I went to school here from 1st to 6th grade. I loved this school. As you can see there is a new addition to the school. The remodeling was finished last May.
This is 'Huvudnas Skola'. I went here from 7th to 9th grade. This may be what you call Junior High. Not the most attractive school. It needed work back then. And I have a feeling it still does.
This is my high school. Birger Sjoberg Gymnasium (High School). I graduated from this school in 1993.
And this is where I attented the University (HTU). From 1993-1995. And 1999-2000 (after graduating from OU). I really liked this school too. It is located right by the lake.

3 Comments:
At 10:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
That's nice that you could find photos of all the schools you went to. I searched and searched on line for photos of my old schools in NY and just couldn't find any. But, a big plus, that's how I found the website created for alumni of my elementary school and reconnected with old friends, so good came of it.
At 10:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
That is so fun! I am glad you found that website! It was kind of difficult to find photos for me too!
At 12:20 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I love the pictures Marie; it brings back so many memories.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home