SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The weekend is over and Tuesday is here already. This morning I am taking the boys to see Jonathan's pediatrician (Dr Milligan). Actually, we are meeting Malin there so she and Jonathan can go inside for his appointment. Max had his appointment yesterday. He is a healthy big boy. He is now 32 inches long and 29 pounds heavy. He got another shot which was a bit traumatic. He cried for less than five seconds and then smiled again. He got some cool stickers of Elmo and Blue! Plus he got some 'candy' in a little cup! He loved it. Max is very fascinated by air planes (just like his father). I have a very strong feeling that Max and his daddy will sit on the couch one day and watch the military channel, history channel and discovery channel together. That is fine with me!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad Max had a good check-up despite having to get a shot (it sounded like he got over it quickly though!). Sounds like you might have a future pilot on your hands too. : ) Scott loves watching anything on PBS about war-related topics or history too. I don't mind watching some of it, as it can be pretty interesting.

     
  • At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I watch shows like that every now and then but Carson LOVES them. I think that is fine since you learn A LOT from them. Very educational. =) I found a box with some of his old video tapes. He taped shows from discovery and history channel back then!

     
  • At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds like he and Scott would get along very well! Scott LOVES them too!! Also any movies that depict actual events in history that have to do with war. He's my trivia guy!

     
  • At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home