SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Today Carson and I took the boys on a little 'road trip'. First we drove up to Tinker Air Force Base, then we headed to John's office, then we drove to Sonic for lunch and before going back to Norman we drove around downtown OKC. It is such a beautiful area now. The transformation is incredible. It kind of has a big city feel to it. But you have to go there to believe it. They have shops and restaurants, new hotels and the Riverwalk (Oklahoma City style). And you can go on a so-called 'booze cruise' on the canal. That is fun! If you want to see some more of OKC, click on this link: http://www.bricktownokc.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home