SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

COWS ON THE LOOSE
This morning when the boys and I were out driving we saw cows on the loose! We were driving north on 12th Ave (by the Franklin intersection) when I saw that part of the fence was gone. There must have been about 15-20 cows on the side of the road. It kind of scared me a little since I had the boys in the car. I was able to actually pass them before the first cow took some steps on the actual road. Kind of fun, though!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think that would have freaked me out a little too -- cows aren't very smart when it comes to wandering around in the middle of the road! Hope they got them rounded up before too long and glad they didn't decide to amble out in front of you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home