SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

SWEDEN
As you know Malin posted some photos of our parents' yard the other day. I have two more photos that I would like to show. Then you will know what house we grew up in. It probably looks kind of Swedish with the red color and white trim.
My room (I still call it my room) is the window right of the deck. Next to the door. Malin's room is next to mine.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    What a beautiful place to grow up! Quite different from the tiny apt. I lived in! : ) The first time I got to live in a house was when we moved to Wisconsin and I was 16 and I didn't have my own room until I moved out into my own apt. I always dreamed of living in a house with an upstairs and having my own room.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home