Previous Posts
- GOSH JOSH! Here is a treat for my friend back home...
- HOW WET CAN IT GET?According to the forecast I saw...
- An e-mail Carson sent me today:This is a strictly ...
- PROJECTS I finished a project last week. I made a ...
- VEGGIE GARDENOur veggie garden is growing like cra...
- MAXThe past few nights Max has been watching Sesam...
- CLAESHere is a little info on the name Claes! Klas...
- ALMOST JULYJuly is an important month in many ways...
- A NEW TIGERHere is a very cute picture that I foun...
- MCCAFE' Have you ever heard of McCafe'? I had no i...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
At 5:35 PM ,
Serena said...
Is that his Elvis impersonation with the sideburns and lip curl?:)
At 7:48 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
I am afraid so...
At 11:32 AM ,
Serena said...
Sounds like he has a great sense of humor! : )
At 8:16 AM ,
Marie Wiens said...
Yes he does. His sense of humor is a bit 'off' at times (his own words) but that is why I love him.
At 12:12 PM ,
Serena said...
Kind of sounds like my husband. That's one of the things that attracted me to him when we met -- his goofy sense of humor! (that, and I thought he was very cute!).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home