SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Friday, June 29, 2007

HOW WET CAN IT GET?
According to the forecast I saw on TV this morning the rain is likely to keep coming through next week. I can almost go for a swim in the backyard now. The good thing is that trees and plants are growing very well at home but the bad thing is that the grass is getting very long and we cannot mow it. The ground is too wet to mow. And Carson would probably sink through the lawn...


1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Serena said...

    It sounds like if it continues much longer it will weather of biblical proportions (40 days and 40 nights of rain and you'll need to build an ark soon!). Hope sunny weather is on its way soon! : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home