MAX
The past few nights Max has been watching Sesame Street on OETA in the evening. The show is on between 7 and 8 (his bedtime). Yesterday he was standing in front of the TV with his bottle and he looked so very cute. He then sat down on the floor and kept watching TV. He looked so content. I put a pillow on the floor and a blanket over him. Today we did the same thing. As soon as Sesame came on he walked up to the TV. He loves it so much. I took a few photos of our little boy. He looks so comfortable.

The past few nights Max has been watching Sesame Street on OETA in the evening. The show is on between 7 and 8 (his bedtime). Yesterday he was standing in front of the TV with his bottle and he looked so very cute. He then sat down on the floor and kept watching TV. He looked so content. I put a pillow on the floor and a blanket over him. Today we did the same thing. As soon as Sesame came on he walked up to the TV. He loves it so much. I took a few photos of our little boy. He looks so comfortable.



5 Comments:
At 10:06 PM ,
Serena said...
Awwww! Cute!! It makes me think of my babies at that age, only they loved Barney and Baby Songs tapes! Max looks so cuddly and sweet! How great that you can stay home with him and enjoy every minute of his babyhood because it goes so quickly!
At 10:06 PM ,
Jacque said...
Aw! He looks so cute!!! I loved Sesame Street! I wish I could see the old ones from when I was a kid.
At 10:07 PM ,
Jacque said...
Hey! Me and Serena posted at the same exact time!
At 10:23 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
Oh my gosh! That is almost kind of freaky! I cannot believe it! 10:06! Jacque, you would still recognize some of the people on the show! Carson saw it today and recognized quite a few from when he was a child!
At 12:48 PM ,
Serena said...
Wow! We must have a psychic connection! : ) I always liked Sesame St too, even though it debuted when I was past the age group it was targeted at. I loved Grover, Kermit and of course, Bert and Ernie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home