Previous Posts
- HOW WET CAN IT GET?According to the forecast I saw...
- An e-mail Carson sent me today:This is a strictly ...
- PROJECTS I finished a project last week. I made a ...
- VEGGIE GARDENOur veggie garden is growing like cra...
- MAXThe past few nights Max has been watching Sesam...
- CLAESHere is a little info on the name Claes! Klas...
- ALMOST JULYJuly is an important month in many ways...
- A NEW TIGERHere is a very cute picture that I foun...
- MCCAFE' Have you ever heard of McCafe'? I had no i...
- LOOK!Look who is visiting Sweden right now! Justin...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






4 Comments:
At 10:15 AM ,
Malin said...
Nice with the double click option that makes the photos bigger...
At 10:16 AM ,
Malin said...
OK, maybe not bigger, but the photos stand out nicely on a white background. :)
At 11:31 AM ,
Serena said...
Oh my gosh is right! Eye candy!!!
At 12:57 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
I am glad you ladies enjoyed my latest blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home