MAX AND THE DOGS
Max and I are dog-sitting until Thursday. Kim is away for a few days so Max and I go over and let the dogs out and then back in. Max loves the dogs now. A few months ago he did not know what to think. He was almost a bit afraid. But now he looks at them and smiles. When we left our house this morning (and drove past Kim's house) Max looked at the house and went 'vov vov'. It was so cute. He speaks more and more. I understand some of it but not all. I looked at him yesterday and realized how much he has changed the past couple of weeks. He is looking more like a young boy now. Not so much a baby... I know I will miss him being a baby but I love him more and more each day. Every stage is special and I will keep that in mind.
Max and I are dog-sitting until Thursday. Kim is away for a few days so Max and I go over and let the dogs out and then back in. Max loves the dogs now. A few months ago he did not know what to think. He was almost a bit afraid. But now he looks at them and smiles. When we left our house this morning (and drove past Kim's house) Max looked at the house and went 'vov vov'. It was so cute. He speaks more and more. I understand some of it but not all. I looked at him yesterday and realized how much he has changed the past couple of weeks. He is looking more like a young boy now. Not so much a baby... I know I will miss him being a baby but I love him more and more each day. Every stage is special and I will keep that in mind.

1 Comments:
At 12:58 PM ,
Serena said...
Brenna's dog-sitting and cat-sitting this whole week too (with my help for the evening trips). It's a big job because not only are there the pets to care for, but the plants need to be watered outside, the mail needs to be brought in, etc.
I know what you mean about Max getting to be a big boy and looking less like a baby. I remember noticing that with my kids when I would look at how their hands would change. They went from plump, dimpled little tiny baby hands to more mature "big kid" hands that you still love, of course, but it's just a different stage in their growing as you put it. It's amazing to look at their photos as they go from babies on up! Enjoy all of these phases as much as you can because it goes so fast (but you know that already). : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home