I am looking forward to this weekend. Carson is going to finish the gutter system in the backyard. Then I can finish some stuff too. I have not been able to finish the area around the AC unit simply because of the rain. The area gets 'flooded'. Once the gutter system is finished I can make the area look pretty. We have bought gravel for the path leading into the backyard so now we can finish that project too. We also have to level part of the backyard (between the trees). The rain creates a 'swimming pool' every time it comes pouring down. I really hate that. But hopefully some bags of soil and some grass seeds will help.
Previous Posts
- MAX AND THE DOGSMax and I are dog-sitting until Th...
- Gladys Rocks Ellen!
- Extras - Andy and Darren trying to pick up girls
- THANK YOUThank you, Malin, for helping me change t...
- You may not be able to tell... but the fabrics are...
- TVSome of you may not know this but I love 'Matloc...
- Yesterday I made a table cloth for our new table. ...
- Here is a photo of the buffet. For some reason, so...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Today is the birthday of the crown ...
- OK!The table is beautiful! I really had no idea wh...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home