WILL
Will Ferrell is on vacation in Sweden right now! He has been seen strolling down the streets of Stockholm with his Swedish wife (Viveca) and their sons (Magnus and Mattias). They have a summer house in Sweden. I think that is so cool! Will has mentioned his Swedish wife and boys before (on TV). He is hilarious! I have only heard him say good things about Sweden. I think he is a proud honorary Swede. He does speak some Swedish!


6 Comments:
At 1:08 PM ,
Serena said...
I had no idea Will was married with children (can you imagine what a wacky dad and husband he would be?!) : )
At 1:59 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
Yes! But he truly seems sweet and happy!=)
At 3:49 PM ,
Jacque said...
Love Will Farrell!!!
At 3:56 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
Me too!
At 7:14 PM ,
Serena said...
I definitely love Will too and didn't mean that as an insult at all, but I was trying to picture if he'd be as funny and nutty as he is on the screen! Who could resist the guy who played "Elf"? I love him in that movie. : )
At 9:41 AM ,
Marie Wiens said...
Oh, I know what you meant, Serena! 'Elf' was a funny movie! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home