YESTERDAY
Yesterday was a fun day! The weather was beautiful so we ended up being outside working in the yard. In the afternoon (at 5) we went to the Braun's house for a 4th of July celebration. We had a very good time! We got up a bit before 8 o'clock (when Max woke up), had some coffee and fed Max. Then we went for a walk in our neighborhood. Actually, we walked in different neighborhoods which made the walk longer. Carson and I went outside while Max was napping. Carson mowed the lawn, did some edging and I edged around the flowerbeds. It looks so clean now. We also went to Target and Walmart yesterday and did some shopping. In the evening we saw fireworks from our driveway. It may have been the ones from Reaves Park her in Norman. We sat in our lawn chairs by our driveway and had a pretty good view. But we went back inside after a few minutes because of the mosquitos. I have a few bites today...
Yesterday was a fun day! The weather was beautiful so we ended up being outside working in the yard. In the afternoon (at 5) we went to the Braun's house for a 4th of July celebration. We had a very good time! We got up a bit before 8 o'clock (when Max woke up), had some coffee and fed Max. Then we went for a walk in our neighborhood. Actually, we walked in different neighborhoods which made the walk longer. Carson and I went outside while Max was napping. Carson mowed the lawn, did some edging and I edged around the flowerbeds. It looks so clean now. We also went to Target and Walmart yesterday and did some shopping. In the evening we saw fireworks from our driveway. It may have been the ones from Reaves Park her in Norman. We sat in our lawn chairs by our driveway and had a pretty good view. But we went back inside after a few minutes because of the mosquitos. I have a few bites today...

2 Comments:
At 5:29 PM ,
Serena said...
I've commented on Jacque's and Malin's blogs about yesterday and it sounds like everyone had a very full and fun day! You got a lot done as well as had a good time at the party...
At 9:53 PM ,
Jacque said...
Thanks for the veggies!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home