You have to see this video clip. This is a Swedish artist called Fredrik Kempe. I love his music (this is what you may call techno opera). Hope you enjoy!
Previous Posts
- MAXI love blogging. It is such a wonderful way to ...
- HAIR CUTToday I am having a hair cut at five o'clo...
- SWEDENAs you know Malin posted some photos of our ...
- Carson bought some pretty cool stuff today at a st...
- GOSH JOSH! Here is a treat for my friend back home...
- HOW WET CAN IT GET?According to the forecast I saw...
- An e-mail Carson sent me today:This is a strictly ...
- PROJECTS I finished a project last week. I made a ...
- VEGGIE GARDENOur veggie garden is growing like cra...
- MAXThe past few nights Max has been watching Sesam...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
At 12:03 PM ,
Serena said...
Thank you, Marie! I really like that a lot! It was very different and I think your description of techno opera fit perfectly. It made me want to get up and dance as well as sit and listen to the opera part and look at the beautiful architecture all at the same time. I'm a huge Andrea Bocelli fan so the upbeat more contemporary opera portion of the performance really appealed to me. : )
At 9:32 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
I am so glad you liked it! I love Andrea Bocelli too. I have one of his CD's (but it is back home in Sweden tight now).
At 9:37 AM ,
Serena said...
I have a couple of Andrea's CDs, but my favorite is Amore -- I could listen to it over and over (and I have!)... :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home