SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ANNIVERSARY
This Friday (July 20th) Carson and I have been married for FIVE years. Incredible! I remember going up to Kansas for the very first time... In 2002 for our wedding shower... It was held at the church and MANY people showed up. People were so happy that we finally could be together after such a long time apart. It was so special. People showered us with gifts. We could not believe their generosity. It was such a wonderful time. And the wedding was wonderful too. But the most wonderful thing has been the time we have spent together since. The memories we have made. Having Max! Carson and Max! You are my world! I love you both so much!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home