Today Carson and I took Max and Jonathan to the post office to apply for a passport for Max. What an interesting experience that was. Let me tell you this. I am so glad I did not have to do this on my own. I could never have carried Jonathan on my hip and Max in his car seat alone. Plus a bag. I need to practice. Everything went well with help from Carson. I had been to a website in advance so we already had the application ready. We also already knew what to bring: a certified birth certificate plus his SSN. Max had two photos taken there. The man who helped us was very nice. We had to take Max out of his car seat. I held him in my arms and had a white towel in front of me. That was it. Max should get his passport at the end of October. We are very excited for him.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Today Carson and I took Max and Jonathan to the post office to apply for a passport for Max. What an interesting experience that was. Let me tell you this. I am so glad I did not have to do this on my own. I could never have carried Jonathan on my hip and Max in his car seat alone. Plus a bag. I need to practice. Everything went well with help from Carson. I had been to a website in advance so we already had the application ready. We also already knew what to bring: a certified birth certificate plus his SSN. Max had two photos taken there. The man who helped us was very nice. We had to take Max out of his car seat. I held him in my arms and had a white towel in front of me. That was it. Max should get his passport at the end of October. We are very excited for him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home